Direct Metals Recycling Monthly Customer Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
1. Eligibility: The Direct Metals Recycling Monthly Customer Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older and located in the U.S. at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Direct Metals Recycling (“Sponsor”) and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on the first day of each calendar month and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on the last day of each calendar month (the “Promotion Period”).
3. How to Enter:
a. In-person Entry: During the Promotion Period, anyone who sells metal to the Sponsor in the normal course of business becomes an entrant. Entrants may also come to any of these locations (“In-person Entry”) during regular business hours for an official entry form.
207 Sand Bar Ferry Road, Augusta, GA 30901
4140 Moreland Ave, Conley, GA 30288
795 Fulton Street South, Macon, GA 31206
4600 Buford Hwy, Ste G, Norcross, GA 30071
Entrants must complete all required information.
b. Mail-in Entry: To enter the Monthly Sweepstakes, send a postcard and clearly and legibly hand print your name, complete street address, the specific monthly Promotion Period and daytime telephone number to: Direct Metals Recycling Monthly Customer Experience, 4140 Moreland Ave, Conley, GA 30288. Requests must be postmarked by the last day of each month and received by one week after to be eligible for the prior month’s drawing. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
4. Monthly Drawing: On or about a week after the end of each month of the promotion period, a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible in-person and mail-in entries received during the entire Promotion Period. Entries received for previous Monthly Prize drawings will not roll-over into subsequent Monthly Prize drawings.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds: A prize with an ARV of $500 or less will be awarded each month. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be performed after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/HOUSEHOLD. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of entries received. Winners will be notified by email, mail or telephone. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
6. General Rules: All federal, state and local laws apply. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to return any documents in a timely manner may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible non-suspect entries received. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person completing a survey, entry will be deemed made by the person’s name submitted at time of entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or Website or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Georgia located in the county of Fulton for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
7. Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
8. Winner’s List: To receive a copy of the Monthly Winner’s List for this Promotion, identify the specific monthly Promotion Period and mail a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to:
Direct Metals Recycling Monthly Customer Experience,
4140 Moreland Ave, Conley, GA 30288.
All requests must be received within one (1) month of the end of the monthly Entry Period for which the information is sought.
9. Sponsor: Walker Norris Capital Partners III, Inc d/b/a Direct Metals Recycling, 4140 Moreland Ave, Conley, GA 30288.